just some TK ish..

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

just check out terry kennedy's verse in this song and tell me he's not the most talented dude livin..


on a real note though, I managed to join the likes of ronson lambert and many other pissed off skateboarders when I got a misdemeanor/citation ticket for skating at the PCM skatepark in Washington, nc and not wearing full pads.. even though I was wearing a helmet when the cops pulled up, shits in the heart of the ghetto, and not a single kid was at the park on a perfect sunday afternoon. Pretty fucked up, but hey at least TK's real enough to get me hyped again

1 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Look, I cannot be more serious when I say you need to watch this. FUCK THAT YOU NEED TO SHOW SOME MUHFUKKUHS THIZ...

half cab switch back tail switch heel out
-fuck everyone else-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxAO-lXz0O8&feature=related

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP